Unbelievable! Another snow day! Well, what is fast becoming a winter for the ages continues. Although this snow thing is growing old, there is still a certain magic to snow days that we hope you and your kiddos are able to enjoy.
Unfortunately, all this missed class time has set us back a bit as we move through our curriculum. With this in mind, we are going to push ahead this week with planned activities and assessments - although some may need to be modified.
If you could please remind your students about the upcoming assignments below, we would appreciate it. In order to have a productive week, it is critical that they come to school tomorrow prepared and ready to go:
- Book Club Meetings - Students will meet tomorrow in their book clubs. Please remind them to finish their reading
- Science - Their assessment planned for Tuesday will now be on Wednesday.
- Spelling - Students will receive spelling sorts tomorrow with a review on Thursday and a test on Friday.
- Writing - Students will continue writing the draft for their mystery project. Paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be due on Friday. Most students have finished paragraph 1 and 2.
- PARCC - Students will be receiving this week a paper version of an ELA PARCC passage and questions. This is to familiarize students with the types of passages and questions PARCC presents.